Authors should prepare an Abstract (1 - 2 pages) that clearly indicates the originality of the contribution and the relevance of the work. The Abstract should include the title of the paper, names and affiliations of the authors, an abstract, keywords, an introduction describing the nature of the problem, a description of the contribution, the results achieved and their applicability.
When the first review process has been completed, authors receive a notification of either acceptance or rejection of the submission. If the abstract has been accepted, the authors can prepare a full paper.
The format for the full paper is identical to the format for the abstract except for the number of pages: the full paper has a required minimum length of five (5) pages and a maximum of six (6) pages.
Full Papers will be reviewed by the Technical Program Committee. Authors of accepted full papers must submit the final paper version according to the deadline, register for the workshop, and attend to present their papers. The maximum length for final papers is 6 pages.
All contributions will be peer-reviewed and acceptance will be based on quality, originality and relevance. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Abstract / Full / Final Paper Templates
For your convenience, the Style Manual and Conference Paper templates in various formats are available through the following links:
Submission of Abstract
Each lead author must visit the EDAS web site and establish an account with a username and password.
- Visit www.edas.info and click the New User button.
- Create your profile. Only the five fields with the red asterisk are required.
*It is very important that your name and affiliation associated with your EDAS account are correct and match the name and affiliation that will be listed on your paper. These fields are first and last name, affiliation (company or organization), country, e-mail address, and status.
When the fields are filled in, check the Privacy Policies box and click the Add Person button.
- You will receive an e-mail containing your password. Your email address and the given password must later be used to access the system during the following steps, so be careful to remember it.
- You can then return to the EDAS log-in page and change your assigned password to one that is easier to remember. To do this, click on the My Profile tab, and then click on change your password. Be sure to record your user name, password and ID number for later reference.
Submission of Abstract
Submit your abstract HERE
Please login to EDAS and follow the following steps:
- Type in the title of the paper and enter a brief abstract of your paper.
- Click the Submit button.
- The next page you see will have a large green check mark and a statement that the paper was registered. The last row says "Abstract", and has an icon of a blue cloud next to it. Click on this icon, and then you can upload the PDF of your Abstract on the next page.
Abstract Acceptance and Preparation of the Full Paper
When the first review process has been completed, authors receive a notification of either acceptance or rejection of the submission. If the paper has been accepted, the authors can prepare a full paper (5 to 6 pages).